Exousia - Equipping for Dunamis Leadership equips Dunamis Institute faculty, apprentice teachers, Dunamis Project track directors and team members.
The course addresses:
- Leadership that is led by the Holy Spirit,
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team,
- Core content for each Dunamis Project
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
Part One – Online
The online course introduces the Dunamis Institute, the history and distinctives of the Dunamis Project and the various roles within a Dunamis team.
Using the Dunamis Project Teacher and Team training under Exousia Online in the Dunamis Institute Faculty Resource Center, students review online videos (about 8 hours total) and documents as assigned in preparation for 3 90-minute online meetings for discussion of the material. This lays a foundation for the onsite portion of the course.
Part Two – Onsite
Goals: to learn …
- How to teach as led by the Holy Spirit (including experience of actually doing this at the Spiritual Leadership Course)
- Personal and Spiritual preparation for teaching – knowing oneself
- How to discern and act in kairos moments
- How to move from theory/content/teaching into practice (lab time, exercises, prayer)
- How to lead people into prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to function as a team to create the context where the Holy Spirit can work
- How to understand and work with your audience/participants – how to work with people with learning styles that differ from yours and also with diverse personalities
- How to identify and grow in an area of expertise in your teaching
- How to share the vision and take up an offering for PRMI
- How to conduct a debrief (understand the place of debrief in the Dunamis teaching and have opportunities to practice debriefing and getting feedback on the process)